We work with our clients to find creative financial solutions to complex and sometimes difficult financial situations.
With more lenders and financial products on offer than ever before, finding the most competitive commercial mortgage to suit your business needs can be an exhausting exercise. Having arranged many commercial mortgages, we understand what products are available and their lending requirements. These include:
- Interest only facilities for 10 years whilst the business is sold or for the full term
- 10 years interest only mortgages on investment properties
- E.F.G Schemes when buying leasehold premises/ businesses
- Borrow on an interest only basis upto 75 years of age
- Purchase with only one year's presentable accounts
- Leasehold Facilities can be found for Public Houses, Clubs and Takeaways
- Sitting Tenants, 100% of discounted price
Access to the Funding for Lending Scheme and the National Loan Guarantee Scheme ensures interest rates are low.
Adverse credit and C.C.Js, are acceptable
Non-Status Lending for up-to 2 years, interest only.
A client rented their business premises, however when their landlord had gone into Receivership they were threatened with eviction. A full business appraisal concluded the clients had a good business but little spare cash. A commercial mortgage was arranged for 100% of the discounted purchase price being paid with no cash input.